Darsh Modi, who portrays the character Ranjan in “Pyar Ka Pehla Adhyaya: Shiv Shakti,” produced by Studio LSD, shares insights about his role, balancing personal and professional life, and the challenges of playing a character with both negative and positive shades.
Ranjan’s Role in the Show:
- Darsh Modi describes his character Ranjan, who occasionally takes on negative roles and creates drama in the lives of other characters.
- Ranjan is engaged to Rimjhim but falls in love with Shakti, leading to dramatic situations in the storyline.
Contrasting Personal and On-Screen Persona:
- Darsh Modi mentions that he is quite different from his character Ranjan in real life, as he is a calm and positive person.
- He appreciates the versatility of his character, which allows him to portray both positive and negative shades.
Impact of Negative Roles on Personal Life:
- Advertisement -
- Darsh Modi emphasizes that he leaves his character behind when he finishes shooting, ensuring that it doesn’t affect his personal life.
- He believes in maintaining a balance between personal and professional life.
Openness to Diverse Roles:
- Darsh expresses his willingness to play various characters that challenge his acting skills and fuel his craft.
- He remains open to opportunities that come his way.
Praise for Production House and Prateek Sharma:
- Darsh Modi appreciates Studio LSD for its support and flexibility in catering to the actors’ needs on and off the set.
- He acknowledges the guidance and encouragement of producer Prateek Sharma, who visits the set and interacts with the team.
Challenges on Set:
- The actor shares an interesting incident about a fighting sequence in which he performed stunts without a stunt double.
- He mentions that he got hurt during the sequence, but the effort was worth it in the end, despite experiencing neck and lower back pain for a few days.
[Note: This summary covers Darsh Modi’s insights on his role in “Pyar Ka Pehla Adhyaya: Shiv Shakti,” the impact of negative roles on personal life, and his openness to diverse acting opportunities.]