Actress Aditi Sharma has been winning hearts with her performance in Prateek Sharma’s (studio LSD) Rabb Se Dua. The actress, who plays the role of Dua, has a well-sketched out character and tight script. The plot of the show revolves around the life of Haider Akhtar and his wife, Dua. Their happy married life takes a drastic turn when Haider is forced to marry another woman, Ghazal, for unknown reasons.
- Ideal wife and a perfect daughter-in-law: Well, Dua is absolutely that, and much more. She promises her in -laws that she will make sure her husband, Haider, comes back into the realm of the family, and then she works tirelessly to achieve this.
- A pure soul and a very simple girl at heart: Simplicity personified is what describes Dua. The way she breaks it to Ruhan that Ghazal wants to marry him is a scene that will always haunt us.
- Lots of dignity and respect for others: Absolutely respectful, Dua is someone who cherishes her own life and the lives of others.
- Never fears to take stand for the right things: While she is someone who has always respected others, Dua is also someone who will stand up for what is right. She makes it clear to Ghazal that Haider is her husband and will always remain so with dauntless courage.
- Protective towards her family: When she catches Ghazal watching Haider, she makes sure to tell her very firmly to back off. Dua, who might be soft spoken otherwise, is not someone who will take things lying down when it comes to her family